Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Bliss

Starting over is tough. That means you have to build a new portfolio, and just completely start from scratch! As of right now that is what I have been doing. Not even considering the amount of work I have to finish for college, I have been extremely busy with starting this all up. When I first picked up my camera I had no idea what button did what, but over the years I have learned more than I thought I would. I believe practice and a lot of research has allowed me to progress in my work. Therefore, I am starting fresh. That is why I started a new blog, changed my name, and altered the style I edit in. 
This here, is my most recent shoot. Yevelina was such a good model, and was extremely easy to work with. Sharing giggles and laughs at the stupid faces she made, and just having a lot of fun overall made me realize just how much I really love photography. I hope you enjoy these as much I do. I can't stop looking at these, because she is just gorgeous! WOW:)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home